Static Web Design
- Static Web DesignÂ is the simplest way for businesses or individuals who just want to post simple information about themselves or their company to the web world. Furthermore, Static website design is the easiest type of website to set up but has relatively limited functionalities. However, if you require regular or constant updates to your website then you should go for dynamic website services.
- OurÂ Static Web DesignÂ service starts with understanding and analyzing the clientâ€™s business requirement. Once this analyzing phase is over, our creative web designer will design the appropriate design layout which translates your business logic into the desired web application. Moreover, once the design layout is completed and approved by our client, then our web designer gives you a unique and personalized web design with high quality. In addition to this, we also help to choose web hosting and set up your website which is globally visible.
WHY CHOOSE STATIC WEB DESIGN
- Static Web DesignÂ contains a website with web pages linked to each other using a font or graphics-based logo, and containing text, and simple design graphics. Furthermore, our Professional web designers Create an attractive, professional, unique website design which is easy to navigate, browser compatible and with easily downloadable graphics.
- Professional & Unique Design
- W3C Validation
- Responsive using HTML5/CSS3
- Custom Designed Template
- Search Engine Optimization (On Page)
- SEO Sitemap
- Contact Us Form
- Mobile/Tablet Compatible
- 100% Money Back Guarantee!
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Our web designer team designs a static website with relevant keywords which gets your website to top ranking in major search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo etc. Also, we offer complete website design services which are Low-Cost and Affordable.
- Static web Design is for the people who prefer a significant search engine friendly website, one that delivers content for which website visitors are searching. If you donâ€™t need to update your website content regularly and information on the website is fixed, then static web design is the best option for you. With a static web design, you can make simple changes very quickly and more importantly, it is much more cost effective. However, if you often change your website content then you should go for a dynamic website which costs you a little more but has vast potential in terms of functionality.
333/33, NH-8, Near Allahabad Bank, Rajiv Colony, Sector 33, Gurugram, Haryana 122021